Need a Scholarship?
Scholarship Application and Submission Instructions
Stanza International Academy wants to provide all students the ability to attend, whether or not a student’s family can afford it. Stanza International Academy offers scholarships for students with financial need. Scholarships are for tuition-free, full-time enrollment to new or returning students entering the ninth grade who demonstrate both high academic potential and family financial need.
Scholarship applications will be accepted year-round. Incomplete applications will not be considered. A separate application must be submitted for each applicant
To apply, students must complete a Stanza International Academy Scholarship Application and write a personal statement that explains the student’s educational and/or life goals, which will factor significantly in the scholarship selection process. As a scholarship recipient you will be expected to be a part of the school leadership team.
- The scholarship committee will rate all required components of application packages
- Candidates may be interviewed by phone or remotely
- Scholarship recipients can expect to be notified shortly after submission
- Scholarship recipients and their parent of guardian must complete a terms and conditions form
- Applicants will be contacted within 5 business days.
Our goal is to renew Stanza International Academy Scholarships for all four years of high school for the awarded students. Annual scholarship renewal decisions are made based on the student’s engagement and academic progress, and will be determined each year.
To be eligible for renewal, students must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain at least a 3.0 GPA for each scholarship year
- Maintain course pacing requirements, completing courses on time without extensions
- Meet attendance requirements
- Participate in all mentoring meetings and activities unless excused by the mentor
Questions and Contact Information
Students and their families can work closely with an enrollment agent during the scholarship application process and can send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.